Happy New Year from AirWave ClimateCare. We hope that 2018 is off to a great start for you and your family.
Right now, Old Man Winter is doing his worst. That means your current hot water solution is working overtime to deliver hot water on a consistent basis.
Speaking of your water heater, here’s a question for you:
Why, in 2018 are you still renting your water heater when you can own it yourself instead?
Think about it. Each month, you pay contract fees to a hot water company – with no end in sight.
Now, if you’ve rented for years, you may think that buying your water heater is a complicated, expensive process.
In fact, the opposite is true.
Clarity by ClimateCare is designed to do two things:
- Help you break free of tiresome and long-term water heater rental contracts.
- Give you a brand new tank or tankless water heater from Rheem (your choice) at low, easy-to-manage monthly payments.
When you rent your hot water heater, you pay indefinitely. And your rental fees will only increase over time.
However, when you buy with Clarity by ClimateCare, you pay the same monthly amount until it’s paid in full.
Then, it belongs to you.
To get a better understanding of the Clarity by ClimateCare program, check out this short YouTube video below:
Advantages of ownership
The biggest difference between owning and renting your water heater is the amount of money you’ll keep in your pocket.
On average, total ownership can save over $2,600 (dependant on water heater unit size and payment terms) compared to ongoing rental fees (which never stop).
Other advantages include:
- More efficiency: How old is your current water heater? If it looks outdated, chances are it doesn’t operate as well (or as cost-efficient) as it should.
- Pay on your terms: Pay off your water heater product from ClimateCare with no penalties, whereas cancelling your rental agreement may come with heavy charges.
- Rheem reliability: Clarity by ClimateCare uses tank and tankless water heaters from Rheem, the largest manufacturer of water heating products in North America.
To learn more about ownership through Clarity by ClimateCare, download your FREE program brochure now.
How Clarity by ClimateCare delivers peace of mind
For many Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Cambridge homeowners, there’s only two times they really think about their water heater:
- When the monthly bill comes due.
- When it doesn’t work and needs servicing.
Here’s how the Clarity program helps with peace of mind:
- Easily set a budget: Because the payments are the same each month and have an end date, you can smartly plan your short- and long-term household budgets with no sudden surprises.
- Ongoing maintenance: WeCare Maintenance for your water heater provides regular service checks and inspections, while the rental companies only come when there’s a problem.
- Safety: Consistent maintenance visits spot potential hazards (i.e. misaligned pilot light, gas line leaks) before they become dangerous to your home and family.
- Choice: Select a Rheem tank-type heater or go for the innovation and energy-saving benefits which come with tankless water heater You pick what’s right for you.
New year. New hot water heater. New choices for you.
Now that it’s January, many people are planning their New Year’s Resolutions.
If your plans include saving money and making some improvements to your home, joining the Clarity by ClimateCare program is a great place to start.
Here’s how you can learn more:
- CONTACT US with your questions or comments
- LEARN MORE ABOUT renting vs. owning your water heater
- CALCULATE YOUR SAVINGS using the Clarity by ClimateCare calculator