Save on the tankless water heaters Guelph homeowners depend on
Did you know that traditional water heaters heat or re-heat a tankful of water on a 24-hour cycle? That means they’re consuming energy even when they’re not being used. Are your utility costs are higher than they need to be?
You can also save by cutting out your rental contract and financing to own. Click here to find out how.
Heat water only when you need it
Forever-hot-water tankless heating technology from top-quality manufacturers like Rinnai and Navien is different. You pay to heat water only when you need it.
Water is heated quickly and on demand and is available for as long as you need it. This is the tankless water heater Guelph and surrounding area homeowners can depend on.
More benefits of tankless water heaters Guelph homeowners will appreciate
- They last five to 10 years longer than tank heaters
- They’re more efficient with no standby heat loss
- They take up less space and can even be installed on walls or outdoors with an anti-freeze kit
- Smaller units can be installed under cabinets or in a closet, closer to the point of use
- Electric models don’t produce greenhouse gases
- There’s no possibility of flooding due to a ruptured tank
- Provides more than 4 gallons per minute with no recovery time
- Digital temperature control at the touch of a button can be set to the temperature you specify using a digital controller
- May be eligible for rebates from ecoEnergy, Enbridge Energy Rebate, Ontario Home Energy Savings Program
You can count on our technicians
Our friendly and knowledgeable AirWave ClimateCare technicians know about the tankless water heaters Guelph homeowners need. They’ll match you with the right unit, install it and service it whenever necessary. You can count on our expertise to keep you in hot showers, warm baths and the kind of comfort your family deserves.
Contact an AirWave ClimateCare professional today to learn more about the superior tankless water heater Guelph homeowners like you are already enjoying!